1 lb sunchokes
2–3 T butter
salt and pepper to taste
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 lemon, juiced (2–3 T)
2 T fresh parsley, chopped
- Clean sunchokes with a vegetable brush and cut into 1/4″ thick slices
- In a large skillet, heat the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add the sunchokes to the skillet in a single layer, taking care not to overcrowd the pan.
- Season the sunchokes with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sunchokes are golden brown and crispy.
- Add the minced garlic to the pan and cook for an additional minute, stirring frequently.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the lemon juice, tossing to coat evenly.
- Toss with fresh parsley to serve.